So, after much deliberation and scanning the ever-changing landscape, KIFF has decided to go largely digital. To this end, we’ve partnered up with field leaders Shift 72 and are now hiring.
As we shift to digital delivery, we need to recruit digital/website support for a short term, part-time, remote working role.
- Liaison with digital platform provider (Shift 72)
- Act as lead from KIFF in the practical delivery of online offering
- Support KIFF management in researching and setting
up appropriate accounts and systems (Stripe etc)
- Work with festival programmer and assistant
programmer to develop content for the online platform.
- Work with Shift 72 and festival programmer on:
o Digital Rights Management
o Proxy and VPN management
o Streaming optimisation
o Content Management
o User Management
o Data capture and management
The successful candidate will have website background and knowledge of website hosting, domain/subdomain, DNS, API keys, email and web protocols (such as DKIM, SPF) email support, graphic
design and digital platforms.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV ad experience outline, or for more info